Technicians/Engineers (Location WEST)
Job ID :
• Oversee/co-ordinate machineries, engines component overhauling works
• Perform overhauls and repairs on assemblies on site and/or in workshops
• Recommend/verify work procedures in overhaul/repair works
• Create proper reports and follow up
• Oversee work team and distribution of tasks as required
• Create the service work reports
• Carry out all works as per our QHSE requirements
• May interact with customers during the work execution.
• May perform internal and external progress status of the assigned work
- Diploma in Marine/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- ITE with relevant experience can be considered
- Fluent in technical knowledge is an advantage
- Able to read technical drawings, machining process, for repair/modification works is an advantage
- Computer literate, able to navigate various work systems
- Proactive, willing learn to achieve results/goals.
- Friendly work attitude, believes in team work concept
Interested applicants may email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with indicative current basic and availability.