Senior Onshore/Offshore Worksite QC Representatives (Full Time)
Job ID :
– Full-Time Senior Onshore Worksite QC Representative. Full-time based at Client’s contractor fabrication Sites who will manage the QC effort on behalf of company at major assembly and fabrication Sites,
– Full-Time Offshore Discipline QC Representative based at Client’s site (Installation Vessels and on the Offshore Installations) AND
– Full-Time Offshore Senior Company Multi-Discipline QC Representative. Based at Client’s Site that manages the QC effort offshore.
• Shall possess at least five (5) years inspection coordination experience in offshore oil and gas projects of similar scale and magnitude to the Work.
• They should hold a minimum of a tertiary education qualification in a relevant engineering or science related subject.
• Specific experience should include coordination and management of an inspection workforce.
Interested applicants may email a WORD CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with indicative current basic and availability.