Job ID :Job Description:
Take ownership in preparation/follow-up of proposals for company products and services in response to customer requests by:
• Gaining full understanding of customer needs through thorough review of customer provided information and communication with respective account manager,
• Communicating proposal requirements to functional departments,
• Soliciting and evaluating quotations from potential major subcontractors with support from systems and mechanical engineering,
• Compiling and reviewing functional department proposal input to ensure compliance with customer technical and commercial requirements,
• Maintaining and ensuring the dispositioning of entries into the proposal risk register,
• Preparing the necessary pricing with input from estimating, supply chain and other departments, as necessary,
• Ensuring the proposal communicates the strategy and messaging thereof.
• Addressing customer feedback/questions concerning proposal submittals
• Leading contract negotiations with customer,
• Preparing contract release documentation.
• Address customer requests for preliminary pricing, technical and performance information.
• Customer presentations and on-site meetings.
• Participation in trade shows.
• Provide support to the project management team.
• Prepare and execute all internal approval requirements in support of the company’s quality system.
• Any other duties assigned by superior