Job ID :Job Description:
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
• Ensure provision of the Act and Regulations are complied with.
• Promote safe conduct of work in the yard.
• Liaise with WSHO or Safety Coordinator on the matter with regards to safety, health and welfare of people working in the yard.
• Conduct Safety Induction Programme.
• Implement all safety rules and regulations.
• Ensure that appropriate personal protective equipment is used by the employees, contractors’ workers and visitors.
• Conduct inspection tours at worksite. Check and enforce that only employees and workers with proper pass are working at site. He shall report any unsafe conditions, equipment and housekeeping.
• Implement Company self-regulated disciplinary procedures, demerit point system and Company security system.
• Apply permit to work system as required by the procedures and regulations.
• Liaise with subcontractors’ safety supervisors with respect to safety of work undertaken by subcontractors.
• Ensure that all records of safety equipment are in order and properly maintained.
• Assist WSHO in the event of any incidents.
• Any other duties as directed by the HSE Manager or WSHO.
• 5.5 days
• Transport from MRT stations in the Western region.