Job ID :
- Responsible for chauffeuring Senior Management. chauffeur Senior Management’s guests
- To carry out collection and distribution of personal or official items, letters, etc. belonging to the Senior Management
- To ensure the cleanliness & upkeep of the car, including petrol, cashcard, regular servicing, tidy and service maintenance regularly, etc.
- To be responsible for attending to all legislation/documentation (eg, renewal of road tax, etc) pertaining to vehicle including any traffic offences and/or accidents.
- To run errands and conduct other ad-hoc duties
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license.
- At least secondary school qualification
- At least 3 years of personal driver’s experience, serving top management.
- Possess good driving record and familiar with Singapore roads
- Polite, patient and observe punctuality.
- Maintain the integrity/security/protection at all times.
- Must be able to be on standby during off days and after office hours (if required).
Copyright © 2021 Region Diversified (S) Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.