Job ID :
- To activate vessel’s fortnightly update of Q88 via email, and track updates from vessels.
- Upload audits and inspections into in-house computer system for Singapore Team vessels.
- To apply online on the Client Vessel Inspection site for Vetting Inspection Requests (VIR) for vessels.
- Send daily update emails to Client after a Vessel Inspection Request has been raised.
- To generate questionnaires in Q88 for vessels as required.
- To verify monthly that the vessel vetting inspection status in Q88 is correct by comparing with in-house system.
- To generate any reports from in-house computer system that may be required.
- To assist in the preparation of the Marine Operations Team for the daily operational meeting with the ship teams.
- To assist in the appointment of husbandry agents for vessels as required.
- To assist in Insurance matters and in the handling of P&I Claims and H&M Claims as required.
- To assist in the procurement of CLC’s for the vessels.
- To manage the filing requirements of the Marine Operations Department.
- To manage the supply of any needs that may arise in the Marine Operations Department.
- To attend to any other such matters that the Director, Marine Operations may entrust or delegate from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, ITE/ Diploma or Advanced / Higher/Graduate Technical Diploma equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Copyright © 2021 Region Diversified (S) Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.