Mechanical Engineers Required for various locations
Job ID :
Engineers shall have a degree from an internationally recognised university in an appropriate discipline, mechanical, electrical, instrument as necessary for the tasks at hand.
Mechanical Discipline Inspection and Testing Experience
• Rotating equipment balancing
• Firewater pumps
• Offshore cranes inspection and testing
• Valve inspection and testing
• Equipment running tests
• Equipment performance tests
• Piping fabrication
• Structural steel fabrication
• Packaged equipment assembly
• Hydrostatic testing
• Punch Listing
• Review and approval of manufacturing data record books
• Review and assess progress claimed by the vendor
- All personnel shall be physically and medically fit to perform their duties / functions.
- All personnel must possess current and valid medical certificates.
- All personnel if required for work offshore must have valid BOSIET & HUET certificates.
- All inspection reports shall be in the English language.
- Fluency in the English language for all personnel will shall be in accordance with the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) grade 6 as a minimum.
- Locations such as Australia, China, India, Indonesia (Batam), Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam
Interested applicant may write in with WORD format CV and relevant certificates attached to firstname.lastname@example.org