Inspection E & I Manager (Thailand)
Job ID :
Response for the material and equipment inspection.
Estimate and make inspection costs.
Review the project specification which provided by Client, licensors, etc.
Issue specifications related to inspection activity.
Establish the inspection and test plan. Create the inspection execution plan
Review and approve vendor’s inspection and test plan.
Evaluate third Inspection part and make a contract of Inspection Company.
Establish the Inspection manning plan. Arrange the inspection schedule and makes an inspection arrangement.
Arrange the pre-inspection meeting.
Conduct a periodical shop visit to ensure quality of work.
Provide the progress information to procurement to aware of the status after shop visit.
Follow-up for the inspection results.
Develop and manage the request document.
Prepare, enter and administer Contracts.
Performs any other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by Supervisor.
- Male or Female, Age over 30 years.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Instrument engineering, science or any related fields.
- At least 10 years Experience in oil and gas or other major industries business a plus.
- Has professional experience in quality control and inspection, with at least 5 years as a team Leader.
- At least 10 years Experience in inspection and quality control activities.
- Knowledge in international code and standards.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in international code and standards.• Good computer skill in MS office. Good document management. Good problem solving skills.
- Handle operations related matters and multiple tasks, set work priorities and organize work effectively.
- High responsibility, Team player, Good personality, Service Mind.
Copyright © 2023 Region Diversified (S) Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.