Job ID :Job Description:
PERSONNEL to carry out inspection, surveillance, expediting and reporting duties on behalf of COMPANY to ensure the project procedures, specifications and schedule are adhered to by the COMPANY’s construction SUPPLIERs and SUB-SUPPLIERs. Locations such as:
• Central Region (Klang Valley/ Selangor/ Negeri Sembilan),
• Southern Region (Johor),
• Northern Region (Penang/ Perak/ Kedah),
• Eastern Region (Pahang/ Terengganu/ Kuantan),
• Sabah & Sarawak (Include Labuan)
• Inspection Coordinator: Inspection coordinator shall be the direct point of contact between CONTRACTOR and the COMPANY.
• Have at least a Diploma or equivalent qualification in any Engineering/Science discipline.
• Have acquired a minimum five (5) years cumulative working experience in industrial inspection in either oil and gas or fabrication/construction industry in the last twenty (20) years.
• Have acquired a minimum two (2) years working experience in a technical managerial position.
• Qualification Required for Inspection Engineers:
• Experience: Minimum 10 years in a Vendor/resident inspection position & Worked in a similar role
• Education & Training: CSWIP 3.1 and/or NDT, Trade specific certification