Engineer (Marine and Land Gauging Systems)
Job ID :
To perform commissioning work, trouble shooting and rectification work for marine and land gauging systems.
To carry out production supervision, quality inspection and factory acceptance test.
To prepare and submission of test and ATEX compliance report to classification societies and project management team.
Good trouble shooting skills in electrical & electronic engineering
Good knowledge in instrumentation work
knowledge in PLC programming
Preferably working experience in off-shore or marine related activities.
Excellent command of English language in both written and spoken
- Diploma in electrical & electronic engineering
- Preferably 3 years working experience in off-shore or marine related activities.
- Experience in ATEX certification product (not essential)
- Experience in generating quality inspection report (not essential)
- Experience working with SIRA & classification societies (not essential)
Interested applicants may email a WORD CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with indicative current basic and availability.
Copyright © 2021 Region Diversified (S) Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.