Job ID :
Prepare reporting and analysis for operational variances including closed order
variances, purchase price variance, manufacturing variance, purchasing variance;
Prepare monthly reporting and analysis for period costs and variances for
Actively support continuous improvement, benchmarking best practices and
identification of material cost reduction opportunities;
Verify and review accuracy of inventory transactions and maintain current cost
standards for multiple locations;
Support Engineering team by providing analysis of hours worked, absorption
and creation of work center activities;
Prepare and maintain monthly reconciliations;
Assists and participate in budget overhead rate calculations for multiple
Variances, cost center & balance sheet reviews, warranty reviews, inventory
Prepare the sales & cost of sales reports;
Prepare monthly Flash, Forecast Sales and Gross Margin Analysis;
Prepare monthly reconciliation for inventory for multiple sites.
Assist in the Annual cost roll up for multiple sites;
Assist in the Obsolescence review for multiple sites.
Support other accounting areas and work on special projects as requested by
Maintain compliance with Company Financial Standards and US GAAP.
- Bachelor in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 3-4 years of working experience,
preferably in a manufacturing MNC
- Good knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards
- Cost Accounting experience required
- Knowledge of SAP and SOX will be an added advantage
- Team player with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Hands on approach with a keen attention to details
Interested applicants may email a WORD CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with indicative current basic and availability.
Copyright © 2021 Region Diversified (S) Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.