Job ID :
Reporting to the Fleet Director and Vessel Manager
- Provide support to the Vessel Managers and the Ship Management team in all aspects of technical maintenance of vessels including routine technical administration, data entry, report compilations and assisting with budget preparation and reconciliation.
- Treat safety and environmental compliance as a top priority.
- Providing support to the Vessel Managers.
- Liaising with Fleet Operational Services regarding updated technical information and practices.
- Coordinating service attendances to the vessels.
- In coordination with Vessel Managers, ensuring all surveys and certificates are up to date.
- Check repair specifications and follow with service providers as directed by the Vessel Managers.
- Arrange routine repairs / requisitions for service engineers / technicians as per vessel requests as directed by the Vessel Managers.
- Review and process services invoices from vendors through in-house system software.
Dry-docking and Projects
- Assist with preparing and maintaining the repair database and compilation of Dry-Dock Specifications.
- Assist with preparing and reviewing repair specifications and yard tender analysis.
- Liaising with the purchasing department for cost effective and timely supplies.
- Providing support to the Vessel Managers at dry dock.
- Providing support in compiling the Dry Dock Repair report.
- Tracking of capital modifications/upgrades and projects.
- Port Handling/Husbandry Activities
- Appointment of agencies
- Arrangement and coordination of various husbandry matters with local agent.
- Review of Pro-forma, Final DA and vendor invoices through DA-
- Managing the distribution and tracking of vessel certificates.
- Reviewing classification reports and distribution of Monthly reports to the Vessel
- Managers and the vessels.
- Processing and tracking of technical and service reports.
- Managing and archiving of records.
- Managing vessel drawing and instruction manuals.
- Maintaining and distribution of manufacturer’s service bulletins to ship team and vessels.
- Reviewing and monitoring planned maintenance work orders and maintenance history data within the PM system.
- Tracking of equipment under shore service/repair.
- Other duties as required.
- Location – Town
- 5 days week
- Annual Bonuses Award
- Medical Care, Dental Care, HSI, Flexi Allowance etc
- Analytical, problem solving, time management and decision making skills.
- Ability to respond positively to events in an effective manner.
- Demonstrates teamwork, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Diploma in Maritime or related studies with minimum of 2 years suitable experience in a similar capacity within the marine industry.
- Provide after office hours support as and when the business require.