Job ID :Job Description:
We have Inspection requirement at Various Locations (Third Party Inspection) and we are looking for Subsea Inspectors.
• 12 years of hands on experience in the field of Inspection Engineering technical, Quality Assurance and Control for offshore / onshore facilities.
• Experience in different types of oil & gas project (Subsea equipment fabrication & installation.
• Pipeline Installation. Heavy structural fabrication, installation & transportation. Subsea spool & riser installation. Flexible pipe, riser & umbilical fabrication. OCTG. Drill through mudline suspension wellhead system, Drilling & riser spools, Casing & Tubing Head, Adaptors, BHA, Casing & Tubing hangers, Wellhead, Connectors, Christmas trees (Surface & Subsea), Valves, chokes / flow tees, Running / Retrieving tools)
• Engaged with high profile clients.
• Undergone abroad working experience.
• Possess leadership and expertise through inspections of the engineering deliverables off/onsite construction for mechanical disciplines to meet quality management, budget and safety.
• Ensure all critical inspections in accordance to applicable written standards, codes and procedures.
• Conversant with the International Codes and Standards
• (ASME / ANSI / AWS / ASNT / API / ASTM / BS / DNV / ABS / BV / ISO Quality Procedures)
• Knowledge application of NDT methods and techniques.
• (Manual UT / DPI / MPI / RT / AUT / TOFD / PAUT /PMI)