Job ID :Job Description:
1. Shall be responsible for the engagement and negotiation of work with contractors.
2. To ensure the awarded price is within the budget or to achieve the optimum price level to increase profitability for the company.
3. To handle all required legal documents with respect to Letter of Indemnity, Workmen Insurances, Bankers Guarantees, etc.
4. To check that all supporting documents are attached to the PR, if otherwise, to return to requestor.
5. To check that PR has budget indicated, if otherwise to return to requestor.
6. To be familiar with MOM regulations concerning sub0contracting work from companies using foreign workers.
7. To prepare and compile all required information for contractors to submit accurate quotations including cost estimation.
8. To follow up with contractor’s quotations, negotiate and issue Work Order within the shortest possible time.
9. To liaise with Production Dept on subcontracting matters, keep abreast of contractor’s performances and progress.
10. To handle complaints from Production Dept as and when required concerning poor progress or quality work from contractors.
11. To ensure all supporting information are duly attached to the PR to ensure fast and smooth process of WO.
12. To handle any additional claims or contract variations from contractors.
13. To keep abreast of subcontracting news in the market on current market pricing and trends.
14. To ensure accurate information is prepared prior to issuance of Work Order to contractors.
15. To handle the evaluation and assessment of contractors and their facilities in the form of audit if required.
16. To verify that the details of contractors invoices are correct and as per Work Order issued. Any invoices with discrepancies / incomplete information shall be returned to Accounts Dept.
17. To advise the Reporting Officer of any recommendation to the listing or delisting of Resident Contractors.
18. To attend to any subcontracting related matters as and when delegated by the Manager / VP.
19. To attend project and internal meetings.