Job ID :
Our client, a MNC energy company requires a Receptionist.
The primary accountability of this position is to manage the reception and represent the organization in a professional manner, as well as creating a positive, friendly impression to both our customers and internal stakeholders. We are seeking a self -starter who is also able to provide office services and administrative support to the HR team
- Be the first face to our customer, being attentive to our guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Notify staff being visited as well as ensuring office visitor procedures are followed.
- Answer and screen all incoming calls with professional telephone etiquette.
- Ensure all office mails and deliveries are handled efficiently and reliably in a cost effective manner.
- Provide Crisis Management phone support.
- Coordinate the cleaning staff to ensure office premises are maintained in ‘as new’ condition; ensuring cleanliness and tidiness at the reception, meeting rooms, pantry, and other common areas are maintained at all times.
- Coordinate building maintenance services and repairs.
- Ensure all office supplies, First Aid boxes are adequately stocked; and that other office equipment such as the defibrillator, fire extinguishers, coffee machine, photocopiers etc. are serviced regularly.
- Coordinate meeting room calendars, update phone directory, ordering of new business cards as well as catering arrangements for office functions.
Human Resource Support
- Assist in hotel and accommodation arrangements for new and temporary employees.
- Support in non-confidential reporting such as training, leave and other HR reports.
- Be flexible to assist in other matters as requested on an on-going basis.
- Very strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- A team player and aptitude and the ability to maintain confidentiality in all situations.
- Efficient, friendly, approachable, confident, and conveys a professional presence, with strong administrative and organization skills.
- A self-starter with a willingness to take additional responsibilities as required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office 365 skills.