Job ID :Job Description:
– RBI Data Entry Operator in Malaysia (required API 510, 570, API 580 Preferred).
Material Description as per below
– RBI Re-assessment
– RBI Re-assessment for OXO/Syngas Complex.
– RBI data update, review results from all the latest inspections reports and re-assessment/calculation for 262 units of Pressure Vessels (218 units DOSH Equipment and 44 units. Non-DOSH Equipment), 5 units of Storage Tank and 74 piping circuit at Oxo/Syngas Complex, BASF PETRONAS Chemicals Sdn Bhd.
– The scope of work and has the required expertise and experience in performing the work.
– Data update and analysis based on Capstone RBMI RBI methodology.
– Prepare RBI reports, summary and presentation materials for submission to Pahang State and Federal DOSH Putrajaya for the application of extension certificate of fitness.
1. The scope includes compiling, preparing, updating, reviewing of 3 sets of the latest equipment inspections reports and NDT results: –
March Turnaround 2021
– 262 units UPV’s
– 4 Storage tank
– 42 piping circuit.
– 33 units UPV’s
– 1 Storage Tank
– 32 piping circuit
– 25 units UPV’s
2. Create new equipment’s data, update recent report and risk assessment/calculation for 6 units newly installed equipment.
3. Review and rectify (if necessary) existing design data of the equipment.
4. Review inspection reports for individual DOSH registered equipment. The review is to determine any significant degradation mechanisms that need special inspection or verification at site.
5. Review inspection plans for all the equipment based on Capstone RBMI RBI methodology. The project will include recommendations for inspection plans that will optimize the existing inspection program and minimize unnecessary inspection tasks and locations. The program will demonstrate a well-defined approach to equipment integrity that will be suitable for presentation to the Malaysian regulatory authority (DOSH) to extending the periodic inspection intervals of fixed equipment or SSI.
6. Update of corrosion study/summary report, if necessary, when there are additional findings during the inspection which are not predicted previously. This will be reflected in the corrosion study section in the RBI report.
7. Run criticality for the risk reassessment of all equipment involved.
8. Review summary of reports detailing inspection recommendations, actions taken and mitigation plan as appropriate.
9. Provide justification based on RBI and operational reasons for continuous usage of vessels.
10. Provide recommendations of external non-destructive testing to substitute internal inspection.
11. Presentation of RBI reassessment results with BPC RBI team to discuss:
i) preliminary results, and ii) final results.
12. Prepare final report for the risk assessment, inspection test plan, remaining life of equipment and other necessary parameter for current, predictive for 2 years and 5 years for submission to DOSH.
13. Prepare application report.
– Assist BPC for preparation of DOSH presentation material.
– Assist BPC for presentation to State DOSH Pahang.
– Assist BPC for presentation to DOSH Headquarters Putrajaya.
14. Bi-weekly meeting to discuss on the progress, and bi-weekly progress reporting to the BPC RBI team.
Duration 4 Months
Note: All the approved personnel shall be maintained throughout the completion of project.