Public Relations Officer cum Administrator
Job ID : 00/RGN/30
- Attends to feedbacks from the public, and meet up with stakeholders as when required
- Develops public relations program for the project
- Prepares newsletters, notifications and letters to circulate to stakeholders
- Handles incoming and outgoing letter from and to relevant authorities
- Assists other general administrative support such as filing, preparing reports and correspondences.
- Minimum GCE "O" and "A" Level.
- At least 2 year of relevant working experience working as Public Relations Officer in local
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, good team player, keen learner and able to
work independently with minimum supervision.
- Should be able to handle various types of grinding machines.
Copyright © 2023 Region Diversified (S) Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.