Job ID :Job Description:
To analyse, prepare and present cost estimations and analysis in line with the requirements of customer enquiries and RFQ based on current market information for the purpose of formulating competitive pricing, in support of company’s business objectives and commitments.
• Responsible for receiving, organizing and reviewing tender specs.
• Responsible for ensuring that clarifications and submissions are systematically maintained, as well as the safe custody of cost estimations.
• Responsible for coordinating and requesting quotations from procurement and subcontracting department, suppliers and contractors to update cost database.
• Responsible for preparing cost estimations and priced proposals in a timely fashion for submission to senior management for review of cost and formulation of pricing strategy.
• Responsible for the updating and analyzing of commercial data, commodity market indices, market cost data, unit rates and technical information on materials, services and labour, in order for executive management to make informed decisions.
• To carry out any other assignments as required by reporting officer.
• To prepare pricing estimates for project tendering for submission.
• Compliance to specifications, scope of work, responsibility matrix
• Compliance to pricing format from client
• Comply with tender submission dates
• Collate information from various department for estimation such as planner, QAQC, HSE, Engineering, Productions etc
• Liaise with suppliers and vendors
• Liase with subcontractors
• To ensure submissions are standardize in presentation such as fonts, logos etc.
• To ensure pricing is correctly presented.
• To update information in tender database.
• Prepared to work OT to meet deadlines when necessary.
• To assist tender/contacts department as and when required.