Job ID :
- Resolve technical issues with the client site representative.
- Ensure and maintain material and works quality/standards according to project specification.
- Generate and enforce targets according to schedule and ensure proper material handling on site.
- Re-solve site issues through coordination with client’s representative.
- Monitor and manipulate site execution in line with sequence of works.
- Attend weekly sub-con meeting and resolve highlighted site problems issues.
- Advice and discussed effective techniques to his subordinate/ contractors to achieved targets.
- Handle technical issues, drawings, reports, procedures and any other relevant documents.
- Prepare supply materials delivery monitoring and updates
- Prepare and update status of punch list and ensure all cleared punch items to be acknowledged by the client reps.
- Prepare and update weekly E&I work done status reports and submit to QS dept.
- Lead the preparation and coordination of ITRs based on approved mechanical completion procedures.
- Support safety enforcements to subordinate/ contractors on daily safety awareness.
- Active participation on safety programs and implementation. (Attendance on daily Tool Box Meeting, VSCC and monthly safety committee mtg.)
- Any other tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time
- Min 6 years relevant experience with Degree in Electrical Engineering background.
- Prefer with CompEx certificate
- Working Hours: 5.5 days,
- 8.00 am to 5.00pm (Mon – Fri)
- 8.00 am to 12.00 pm (Sat)
- Immediate available
Interested applicants may email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with indicative current basic and availability.
Copyright © 2022 Region Diversified (S) Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.